Details of Teaching Staff
- Dr. Vaibhav Goel Bhartiya ( Associate Professor),(E-mail -email@example.com)
- Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Dixit , LL.M.,
Ph.D. (Visiting Prof.),( E-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org)
- . Ms. Renu Bhatnagar (H.O.D Personality Development & Communication skills. Masters in English)
- Ms. Reena Bishnoi, LL.M., UGC-NET, Ph.D. Pursuing (Assistant Professor) (E-mail - email@example.com )
- Dr.Mohd. Arif, LL.M., LL.D., (Assistant Professor)(Efirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Tripathi, M.A., Ph.D., Ex-BPRD Fellow (Assistant Professor)(E-mail- email@example.com)
- Dr. Sartaj Ahamad, M.A. Sociology, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor)(E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Ekrammuddin, M.A. (English), LL.M., UGC-NET, (Assistant Professor) (Emailemail@example.com)
- Ms. Rashmi Singh Rana, LL.M., UGC-NET, (Assistant Professor)(Efirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Shokendra Sharma, M.A History (Gold Medalist), M. Phil, UGC-NET, Ph.D., (Assistant Professor)(Eemail@example.com)
- Mrs. Sarika Tyagi, LL.M., Pursing LL.D. (Sr. Lecturer)(E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Dr. Deshraj Singh (M.A. & Ph.D.)
- Ms. Shipra Arya, LL.M., UGC-NET, Ph.D. Pursuing (Assistant Professor)(Emailemail@example.com )
- Ms. Mukta Verma, LL.M., UGC-NET, Ph.D. Pursuing on Leave (Assistant Professor)(Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Apeksha Chaudhary, LL.M., UGC-NET, (Assistant Professor), (Alumni-NLU, Bhopal)(Eemail@example.com)
- Ms. Neha Bahl, LL.M., UGC-NET, Ph.D. Pursuing, (Assistant Professor), (Alumni-NALSAR)(Efirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Shaista Neelu, LL.M., UGC-NET, (Assistant Professor) (Alumni-NLS, Bangalore)(E-mail- email@example.com)
Our Guest Law Luminaries :-
The liberalized industrial policy fascinated a large number of private companies;
the multinational companies are availing this golden opportunity in a remarkable
way to share Indian market ostensible to have dominance in the competitive environment.
- Prof. Avtar Singh (Retired Prof. of Law Lucknow University, Lucknow)
- Prof. K.I. Vibhute, Professor of Law, Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University (UNISSA),
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
- Prof. Haider Wali, Head Department of Law, Srikrishndev Rio University, Ananatpur
- Prof. K.K. Mittal, Institute of Legal Studies, C.C.S. University, Meerut
- Dr. Neera Bariyoke, Law Centre Delhi University. Law is omnipresent and omnipotent
to embrace each and every problem of life.
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Shrikrishna Chowbe-Head P.G. Department of Law, Amrawati University,
- Dr. Uday Shanker Mishra, IIT Kharagpur.. The fast changing economic equations of
the present day throw open new challenges.
- Dr. I.M. Khan, Associate Professor, Department of Law N.R.E.C College Khurja.
Panel of Advocates for Law Training Course:
Besides local advocates from Meerut SLS has a panel of Sr. Advocates including Law
firms and corporate sector for Professional Training and placement of Law students.
Placement at Subharti Law College:
Law is omnipresent and omnipotent to embrace each and every problem of life. The
liberalized industrial policy fascinated a large number of private investors. The
multinational companies are availing this golden opportunity in a remarkable way
to share Indian market ostensible to have dominance in the competitive environment.
Due to globalization, countries are giving more stress to Arbitration Conciliation,
Company Laws and private international Laws. India is emerging as the biggest business
hub and the developing economy of the world. Therefore it is essential to develop
quality professional for which Subharti Law College is determined to fulfill global
legal requirements with quality legal professionals. Subharti Law College invites
companies as per their requirements.
Amarchand Mangaldas .
Suresh Shroff & Co.
Ashwin Chandra Associates
AZB & Partners
B.S. Jain & Co.
Bhasin & Co.
Bose & Mitra
Chadda & Co.
Corporate Law Group
Dua Associates Dubey & Partners
Dhru & Co.
Dhir & Dhir
Economic Law Practice
Fidus Law Chambers
Fox Mandal Little & Co.
Global Legal Associates
Karanjawala & Co.
Kesardass Batra & Co. K.G. Bhagat & Co.
K.R. Chawla & Co.
Koura & Co.
Khaitan & Co
Kochhar & Co.
Lal Lahiri & Salhotra
Luthra & Luthra
Majmudar & Co.
M.V. Kini & Co.
O.P. Khaitan & Co.
Paras Kuhad & Associates
P.H. Parekh & Co.
Priti Suri Associates
R. Ginodia & Co.
S. Jalan & Co.
Sanderson & Morgans
Singh & Associates
Singhania & Co. LLP
Singhania & Partners
Sinha & Co.
Titus & Co.
Zeus Law Associates
ABN Amro Bank
Delloitte (Haskins & Sells)
Dr. Reddys Lab
Gulf Electronics, Abu Dhabi
Indian Airlines Ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation
Max New York Life
Pannell Kerr Foster, Abu Dhabi
Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC)
State Bank of Hyderabad
Subharti Law College and Subharti University is going to tie up with law firms and
corporate companies for the training and placement of Law students
© 2009 Subhartil University